Saturday, August 23, 2008

Friends and Family

I wouldn't do my 2 weeks of leave any justice if I didn't post some of the great times I had. Here are a few of the great times I had.
Here's my friend Aj Digby. He is in the Marine reserve. I went to school with him. We went to the fair one day and another day met up and went to that Star Wars cartoon movie.











Here's my friend and old neighbor Chris Madzair. I wanted to see to him and so we watched the movie Mars Attacks. He had never seen it. It's one of my favorite movies.










Here's my mom and my grandparents and I after lunch at Ruby Tuesday after church. Of course, I had a full rack of ribs.











Keith Vanocten came over and chatted after he got out of work at 9:30pm. He showed me his new tattoo. He's a 4th degree black belt in taekwondo. His tattoo comes from the taekwondo founder. It says, "Focus on your one purpose".









Back when I was a freshman in high school I dated Amanda Ahler. Now we're friends and we got together a couple times once for dinner and then we watched Michael Phelps in the Olympics and then the 2nd time we went to this coffee shop and walked through the downtown area.








I saw many more people. I'm glad I always had my camera on me. I'm definately going to miss everyone. I'm glad I got to see most of my friends and made the time to see my grandparents a lot.

No comments: