Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Eat Fresh

At my job I get to hear about when all the events, concerts and celebrities will be stopping by Okinawa. When I hear Jared was coming on island I really wanted to see what he looked like in person. I stopped by the local food court for lunch and there he was. I forgot he was going to be at THAT food court THAT day. I'm just lucky, I guess? He seemed pretty nice. I asked him what it was like to see himself everywhere and he says it doesn't even notice it anymore. Subway is my favorite restaurant. I can only imagine how much money my mom spent on all the Subway I ate after my swim meets during high school. Haha.

1 comment:

Brittaney said...

Dude. You met Jared? NO effing way! That's awesome!

Also, a question for you: why is your name tag slanted? Aren't they supposed to be straight across?