Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Chilli's Fest

I called Jessica after I got back from the radio show and promotion. I invited her to Chilli's Fest. I knew it was supposed to be big and I knew a singer with a few hits a few years ago, Ashanti was going to be performing.

That night it did really get big.











We walked around and saw this crazy, impossible game. You're trying to stand the bottle up with a fishing pole. I didn't even bother trying.











We watched some Okinawans doing hip hop dances. It was really quite good. I loved the young ones. They were very well choreographed.


We saw Malta who had a camera because he was filming for AFN. He didn't feel like getting interviews he said. Jessica and I had some cheese sticks inside the restaurant while Ashanti took the stage. There was a large crowd at first but after we ate we watched from my room as people slowly started leaving her concert. I wasn't impressed.

No comments: