Thursday, November 13, 2008

Rug Sale 2

Here's part 2 of the rug sale commercials we did. We had to follow it up after my gunny found the accent Malta did a little too like the Pakistani who hosts the rug sale. Our director, KC, decided to have me star in it as a southern hick NASCAR lover. I got a nice mullet wig and fake mustache. I will never look like this. My southern accent wasn't as bad as I thought it was. I'm not used to doing them. I'm more of a English/Australian accent type. It was definitely a learning experience. I was supposed to be exaggerated and silly - I took over the guys rug.

This video is property of the US Government/ American Forces Network Okinawa Japan

It was a lot of fun and even though I swore I was going to crack my head open everytime I jumped off the rug, it was a good experience.

1 comment:

aahler said...

Oh. My. God.

Oh Mike.