Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Halloween Part 2

After I dropped off Jessica I went to the Airmens club, the Banyan Tree. I figured they'd be doing the same things as the Globe and Anchor. The place was quite busy because this was the place where Ashanti was doing her first concert. She'd be doing another concert the next day at Chilli's Fest. As soon as I walked through the door I saw many people in costumes and everyone loved my costumes. I got a lot of great comments and weird looks. I made it a point to be like a real blue man and not talk.

I started taking pictures of all the good costumes.

My favorite picture of the night: The Blue Man with the Blues Brothers. Turned out the Blues Brothers were Marines and had spent the last month going to every corner or Okinawa to try and find the pieces to their costumes:














Okinawan Witches:














Panda:














Osama Bin Laden - made with actual clothing from Afghanistan:



















Granny with baby on back:














Met a guy from boot camp:














Mario and Space Ghost, sorry blurry picture for whatever reason:














Best couple contestants: Won by the Blues Brothers














Most creative costume: Tied with the guy with the store bought costume - creative, pfft:














Most scariest costume contestants:














The winners!:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. Looked like you had a lot of fun this year! Carol